Saturday, January 28, 2012

Our "WHY"

So, I know without a shadow of a doubt that God led us to AdvoCare's products & income opportunity that they provide to any American as a home-based business-it is not available Internationally yet but hey maybe someday WE will be the ones God uses to help take it there! Our whole family has used the products everyday for almost the past 3 years & had many amazing personal results from them in the areas of overall daily health, weight-loss, & even sports performance. I have set goals & worked the business side of AdvoCare off & on for the past two years. However, I have always wrestled with our Big Picture "why" which has really held me back & hindered me from truly walking very far down this path that I know God led us to.  I finally got down to the nitty gritty with the Lord this past week with a lot of praying, digging into His word & asking Him to open my eyes, heart & mind to what our "why" is on the journey He's given us in AdvoCare.  Yeah, I am apparently a little slow because don't you know that He is so good & faithful and answered my "why" once I finally decided to seek & ask Him! So, here it is: to be abundantly GENEROUS! We have been so blessed by others' generosity & blessings to us over the years & I want to be able to give back as much as possible.  I believe He gave us a spirit of generosity & we LOVE to give of our time, talents, & resources already. But we want to be able to do it more & in as much abundance as He will provide for us to give to our children, our family, friends, and everyone that He puts in our path throughout our lives. I have really always been a pretty small & limited thinker~at least with coming up with my own original ideas & visions. But over the past few days, I feel like God has opened the floodgates to giving me a vision so BIG and it is simply blowing my mind. I usually struggle or simply avoid as much as possible making decisions when given an open "canvas" of opportunities & choices.  But I am so excited because the Lord is giving me such clear direction & ideas that I know are straight from Him.  I am thankful to be on this journey with my awesome husband, Scott Rainsberry, and amazing friends & mentors~ Jeremy & Tiffanee Cummings, Sandy & Deanne  Stephens & the Team of friends apart of this journey with us already~Jake & Diana Henning, Chuck & Heather Lee,  Jonni R. Dron, April Muller, Aaron & Kelli Couch, Dave & Hester Christensen . And a very big Thank You to my good friend Sara Barnes for sharing "Spark" with us! We are forever grateful! <3
*****"The WORST thing you can do in this economy is get a second job! The BEST thing you can do is begin a home-based business!" *****- DAVE RAMSEY.
AdvoCare is an AWESOME choice! Call or message me so you can make an educated/informed decision if AdvoCare is right for you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment